Part 1 — For a Better Brain, Get a Healthy Gut!
Inflammation is the core imbalance in Alzheimer’s and must be corrected as soon as possible. In these webinars, you will gain an understanding of the causes of inflammation in the brain and how to eliminate them. You will also learn about which genetic type is most prone to inflammation and how this program can turn it around, regardless of your genetics.
Importantly, you’ll learn the Ayurvedic approach to diet and eating habits, following which you will reduce much of your body’s inflammation, which is due simply to what, when and how you are eating. You’ll get supportive educational materials to help you adopt new recipes, cooking and eating habits.
Lastly, on the Bredesen ReCode Protocol side, you’ll get testing information for what Dr Bredesen playfully calls the “cognoscopy,” to take to your local doctor. You’ll also receive suggestions about where to go online to get the tests without a doctor’s order, if you prefer. We’ll discuss the various tests, their purpose and how to get them done.
Webinar A: Getting started: The Healthy Brain Recode Program.
This webinar provides an overview and orientation to Dr. Bredesen’s ReCode Protocol to Reverse Cognitive Decline. In an easy-to-understand way, you’ll learn the science and clinical experience behind it, how it works, what to expect and how to apply it in your daily life to prevent or reverse memory issues and related cognitive decline.
You will learn:
- What causes memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease
- How to distinguish “normal aging” memory slips from pre-Alzheimer’s
- The 6 Subtypes of Alzheimer’s
- Why having the “Alzheimer’s gene” is less problematic than ever before
- The “cognoscopy” as recommended by Dr. Bredesen.
- What tests to get, where to get them, what cost, will insurance pay, how to prioritize on a budget.
- How to decide whether to see your local doctor for test prescriptions, or do it yourself with online, “direct to consumer” testing
- What you’ll learn from your “cognoscopy” and how it will guide you to achieve optimal brain health
...and much more!
Special Feature Interview with Dale Bredesen, MD—How He Discovered the ReCODE Approach, and Everything You Want to Know About It
Webinar B: Inflammation: How to Heal Your Gut-Brain Connection and Put out the Fire
It’s January, a New Year! You want to think clearly, recall perfectly, look younger, lose weight and avoid the flu? We all do! The question is, how to? There’s really only one thing we must do…..
Time for a quick gut check. What do all these New Year’s aspirations have in common? You got it! Clear thinking and memory, weight loss, immunity and anti-aging are all connected via gut health. For most of us, the first step in healing the brain lies in healing the gut.
We’re going to draw from the latest gut-brain knowledge and take quantum leap further with the highly personalized understanding of gut health and digestive types offered by Ayurveda, the world’s first health science.
Gut Health, Front and Center for 5000 yrs—Ayurvedic Medicine
Ayurveda has preached the centrality of digestion and the gut in whole body and brain health for millennia, and now finally modern research backs it up---our gut health profoundly affects our brain health.
Ayurveda is the original gut health expert, having revealed the wisdom of leaky gut and optimizing acids and enzymes, elimination, detox and a healthy microbiome over 5000 years ago!
Here’s what we’ll be doing in January, to help you achieve your mind, memory, weight and immunity goals by healing your gut, digestion and elimination:
- About the gut-brain connection—how it works, why it matters
- How to assess your gut health status
- How to improve digestion and metabolism while you gently detox and help normalize your weight
- Personalized tips and strategies to optimize your gut-brain health
...and much more!